At Parsonage Surgery, we pride ourselves on our efficient approach to patient care.
- Dr Jagjit Takhar (Male GP) MBBS, MRCGP (Dist), BSc (Hons), DFFP, DRCOG, LFHOM, Post Dip (Cardiology)
- Dr Pritpal Takhar (Female GP) MBBS, BSc (Hons), MRCP (UK), MRCGP (Dist), DCH, DRCOG, DFSRH, PG Cert (Med Ed)
- Dr Satwat Mueed
- Dr Madeeha Gillani
Our GP’s are also supported by:
- Nurse Prescriber
- Practice Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
- Locum GP’s
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Physicians Associate
- Research Nurses
Patient feedback is taken seriously, if you have any concerns or wish to provide a compliment in relation to a particular staff member or service you have received, both the Reception Manager & Operations Manager will be able to listen & act on your feedback.
Our Reception, Admin & Secretarial teams are available to assist should you have any queries.
We also have a dedicated Carers Champion who can be contacted by speaking to our reception team. The Carers Champion can offer guidance on services available to support carers.
Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Wheelchair accessAvailable.
- Disabled parkingAvailable.
- Disabled WCAvailable.
- Induction loopPlease ask at reception
- Translation servicePlease ask at reception & when booking your appointment
- Step free accessAvailable.
- Cycle parkingAvailable.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01279 594450.