At Parsonage Surgery, we pride ourselves on our efficient approach to patient care.
- Dr Jagjit Takhar (Male GP) MBBS, MRCGP, BSc (Hons), DFFP, DRCOG, LFHOM, Post Dip (Cardiology)
- Dr Pritpal Takhar (Female GP) MBBS BSc MRCP MRCGP DCH DRCOG DFSRH PG Cert (Med Ed).
Our GP’s are supported by a GP Registrar, Paramedic, Practice Nurse & Healthcare Assistant. As & when required we also employ Locum GP’s to support our team.
Our Reception, Admin & Secretarial team are available to assist should you have any queries.
We also have a dedicated Carers Champion who can be contacted by speaking to our reception team. The Carers Champion can offer guidance on services available to support carers.
Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Wheelchair accessAvailable.
- Disabled parkingAvailable.
- Disabled WCAvailable.
- Induction loopPlease ask at reception
- Translation servicePlease ask at reception & when booking your appointment
- Step free accessAvailable.
- Cycle parkingAvailable.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01279 827608.