Here at Parsonage Surgery we pride ourselves on our efficient approach to patient care.
We are a small friendly team & we all look forward to meeting you.
- Dr Jagjit Takhar (Male GP) MBBS, MRCGP, BSc (Hons), DFFP, DRCOG, LFHOM, Post Dip (Cardiology)
- Dr Pritpal Takhar (Female GP) MBBS, BSc ( Hons), MRCP ( UK), MRCGP, DFSRH, DRCOG, DCH
Our GP’s are supported by a Nurse Prescriber, Practice Nurse & Healthcare Assistant
Our Reception, Admin & Secretarial team are available to assist should you have any queries.
We have a dedicated Carers Champion who can be contacted by speaking to our reception team. The Carers Champion can offer guidance on services available to support carers.
Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Wheelchair accessAvailable.
- Disabled parkingAvailable.
- Disabled WCAvailable.
- Induction loopPlease ask at reception
- Translation servicePlease ask at reception & when booking your appointment
- Step free accessAvailable.
- Cycle parkingAvailable.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01279 827608.