At Parsonage Surgery, we pride ourselves on our efficient approach to patient care.
- Dr Jagjit Takhar (Male GP) MBBS, MRCGP (Dist), BSc (Hons), DFFP, DRCOG, LFHOM, Post Dip (Cardiology)
- Dr Pritpal Takhar (Female GP) MBBS, BSc (Hons), MRCP (UK), MRCGP (Dist), DCH, DRCOG, DFSRH, PG Cert (Med Ed)
Our GP’s are also supported by:
- GP Registrars
- Practice Nurses
- Healthcare Assistant
- Locum GP’s
- Locum Paramedic
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Physicians Associate
Our Reception, Admin & Secretarial teams are available to assist should you have any queries.
We also have a dedicated Carers Champion who can be contacted by speaking to our reception team. The Carers Champion can offer guidance on services available to support carers.
Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Wheelchair accessAvailable.
- Disabled parkingAvailable.
- Disabled WCAvailable.
- Induction loopPlease ask at reception
- Translation servicePlease ask at reception & when booking your appointment
- Step free accessAvailable.
- Cycle parkingAvailable.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01279 827608.