Parsonage Surgery in line with other NHS providers upholds a strict Zero Tolerance Policy on all abusive and aggressive behaviour. Our staff follow guidelines in relation to appointments / contact with patients as set by the Surgery and any abuse directed at our team will not be accepted.
Removal of patients from Parsonage Surgery list:
Having informed an individual patient and discussed the circumstances either verbally or via letter, we would intend to remove a patient from our list for reasons listed below:
- Were living outside of our catchment area
- Experienced irretrievable breakdown of the doctor / patient relationship
- Exhibited violent or threatening behaviour to any practice staff
- Exhibited rudeness to any practice staff
- Persistently did not attend appointments without cancelling
There will be no appeal process.