NHS Travel Vaccinations
There is currently a national shortage of certain vaccines which is affecting all GP surgeries and travel clinics, our Nurse will therefore only be able to provide you with vaccines we have in stock.
National Shortage of:
We are continually updated by our vaccine suppliers and will keep patients updated.
If you are going on holiday and require immunisations, please contact the Reception Team - further details below:
For travel health advice for your desitination please select the appropriate link below.
Click here for more information about travel vaccinations.
Baby immunisation appointments are available with our Nurse after 9:30am.
Further information on immunisation can be found HERE.
Click here for a checklist of the vaccines that are routinely offered to everyone in the UK for free on the NHS, and the ages at which they should ideally be given.
Please call our Reception Team after 10am. It is your responsibility to contact us to obtain your results.
Click here for information on test results.
At Parsonage Surgery your health is our priority
As well as being a GP practice with nursing and administration support, we also offer the following services:
- Dietician clinic
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Midwifery Services on site
- Maternity Services, which include Baby Checks
- Contraception - Pill Checks, Depo Injections
- Minor Operations & Joint Injections
- Urgent 'On the Day' Appointments
- Private Services
Our Practice Nurse can also help with the following:
- Travel advice & Vaccinations (Travel Form completion required 8 weeks before appointment will be offered)
- Ear Syringing (20 minute appointment required)
- ECG & 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Dietary Advice (we also have a visiting Dietician)
- Cervical Smears (20 minute appointment required - nurse only)
- Childhood Immunisations (Under 3 years old - 20 minute appointment required - nurse only)
- Wound Dressings (appointment times vary - please check with our Reception Team)
- Flu, Shingles, Pneumococcal vaccinations