Odette Morgan – Children’s Centre Group Manager
Odette kindly provided an overview of the support offered via the Children’s Centres to children & their families within the Stort Valley & Villages locality at our PPG meeting on 19.9.16. Further details of their excellent work can be found on their website
The latest activity programme timetable can be viewed below:
Alternatively leaflets have also been provided for patients to obtain from our waiting area.
Windhill, Buttercups, Little Squirrels and Duckling Green are the four Children’s Centre’s across Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth and the surrounding villages.
They offer a range of services for families and carer’s with children aged 0-4 years, which include:
- Supporting child development through a range of play and learn sessions
- Outreach and family support
- Parenting support
- Access to training and work opportunities
- Child and family health services including Ante-natal Parentcraft and Child Health Clinics
- A range of healthy eating, breastfeeding and other healthy activities
Tel: 01279 696853